miércoles, febrero 08, 2006

Nuevo contacto internacional

Se los comparto (ya le mandé la invitación) así pueden visitar su blog.

Dear sirs,

My name is Alexandra Baptista, I'm Portuguese, and have a degree in plasticArts - Painting, more specifically. I've worked in Graphic Arts for a longtime, but in the past years, I've dedicated myself to teaching (Fine Art).

One of the areas that I enjoy the most is Illustration, so I thought at thepossibility to show some of my work to publishers and see if there was any kind of interest on it (but it seems that this is an area where it isn't easy to get in it).That is why I've decided to show you my Blog (that I've made with "thematicbags", that I've called "My Bags"). This site was been a kind of graphicjournal or graphic diary of mine, where I also include some of myillustrations. I particularly like " Mim, the Doll made of tape" («Mim, a bonequinha de fita cola» in portuguese) which is a little figure that I've been developing.
The idea is to show you some of my work, to know your opinion and " to participate" if possible. You seem to be open to other languages, I wonder if there is a "place" for me?

Respectfully,
Alexandra Baptista
http://myblogcaderninhos.blogspot.com/

2 comentarios:

Alexandra Baptista dijo...

eu agradeço-vos a oportunidade.
Obrigada!

Leo Batic dijo...

Gente, me parece genial que se una gente de otros países. Alexa, si necesitás traducción no hay problema pero si querés comunicarte en portugués creo que todos entenderemos (o nos ponemos las pilas y aprendemos)

Un abrazo